Marketing and PR human (temporary freelance position)
Do you do marketing and PR things? Are you made of HUMAN?
We’re looking for someone to jump aboard the Game If You Are train over the coming weeks and months to help out with a range of PR and marketing tasks across a broad selection of exciting games. In particular, we’re looking for help in August and September – but there are likely to be further opportunities to work together down the line.
Right now, we’re looking for someone who can join us for a month or so – working remotely, either full-time or decent part-time during UK working hours. Ideally we’re looking for a generalist who’s experienced across a range of marketing and PR tasks. Here’s what we’re looking for, roughly in descending order of importance:
- An in-depth knowledge of the video games media space
- Experience publicising or promoting video games
- Available at least 20 hours per week
- Available during the UK working day
- Good research skills
- Knows their way around Mailchimp
- Experience writing reports, marketing plans etc
- Working knowledge of Facebook Business Manager and digital advertising
If you’re interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a little about yourself and what you can offer. Please apply even if you don’t meet all the criteria above!